This stunning gothic Victorian school house bed and breakfast, Wallingford, located just 300 metres from town centre, has recently been restored to a very high standard.
The house is set in the grounds of a large, beautiful and well maintained garden. It is adjacent to the Saxon moat which once fed Wallingford castle.
The house provides spacious and comfortable accommodation.
- Luxury mattress; 100% goose down duvets and pillows
- King size bed (Moroccan room). Standard Double bed in Double Room
- Quality cotton bed linen and towels
- Traditional English breakfast or continental, locally sourced
- Ample off-road parking
- Hairdryer, dressing gown, slippers in bedrooms
- Designer bath products in bathrooms
- Mineral water in bedroom
- Broadband, WiFi and TV
- Breakfast is served in the conservatory dining room
Click here for our 2019 rates.
The house is situated close to the Thames path (less than 5 mins walk). The Ridgeway, is also close by.
- Henley is just 15 mins by car
- Oxford & Reading are 30 mins by bus and less by car
- RAF Benson is 5 mins by car
The house is a no smoking area, but smoking is permitted on the terrace.
Sorry, but we do not take dogs.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Old School House in the near future.